What's new

Twilight Zone sets, Which is better? (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor
The coupon that I mentioned in an earlier post is now expired. However, there is a new 15% off coupon for FYE.com for the month of January. Use code FYEAMEXSEASON which expires on 1/31. If it was like last month the code worked on multiple orders.
Also FYE.com has a good deal for the Twilight Zone Collection sets 2-4. Those sets are going for $61.96 each before the coupon discount, and qualify for free shipping (Priority mail or Fed Ex). I would look elsewhere for the 1 and 5 sets since they want over $70 each. You should be aware that FYE does charge sales tax on orders for most states. Even with the tax their prices seem to be the best deal going I have seen for the three sets mentioned. And there is a thread going at DVDTalk bargain forum for other good deals at FYE.
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...5&pagenumber=1

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I picked up Image Collections #3 & #4 from a street-date-breaker yesterday! The COST was $68.99 each, from a place that I reMEMBER as rarely breaking street dates. I should not have to CLUB you over the head to remind you that this forum won't let me name a store that breaks street dates!
$7 each cheaper than the next-best alternative, from what I can see, and the missus can start watching them this weekend. :emoji_thumbsup:

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Rob: The Image easter eggs consist primarily of isolated music scores, sponsor ads, and promos for other CBS series. The easter eggs started with volume 28 and continued all the way through the end (volume 43). I imagine the TZ Collection sets also feature them, since the discs are reportedly identical. I kinda doubt that the Gold Collection will have 'em, but who knows?

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Thanx Craig!
Now the only mystery is whether or not the 5 discs of supplemental material on the Gold Collection (consisting of the following: an Inside The Twilight Zone section, a bio on Rod Serling, History of The Twilight Zone, reviews of each episode, cast information and a season by season written commentary) is included in any way on the Image releases. Can anyone with the Image Collections answer this for me?

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Just an update I thought I would mention. FYE just came out with a new coupon good for 20% off and lowered the price of Collection 5 set to $61.96, which is what you can get sets 2 through 4. You can now get Collections 2-5 for $53.41 each shipped.
FYE20SAVINGS expires ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks