What's new

Twilight Zone blu rays Seasons 2, 3, and 4 $5.95 each at Hamilton Books (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Damn, just seeing this now.
Those 3 season sets have sold out, come back in stock, and sold out again... Since they're currently listed as "Backordered" just keep checking the site as they could come back in stock again. For sure, check sometime on 4/3/2023 as that's the next day new titles will come in and the likely date they'd restock.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Amazon has the series set for about $50 or $10 a season. I realize that's more than $6 but finding the single sets of S1 and S5 to complete the series will end up being a lot more expensive than the $50 for the series set.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
By the time you add shipping it's ~$7/season. You're still likely to save money with the complete series set unless you stumbled upon some really good deals on S1 & S5 (which appear to be OOP - they're not available new from Amazon at the moment).

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I may end up getting the complete series case, but if I do, I'll end up getting a disc case to put them in. I like the idea of the case that it's sold in but they are awkward and the stacked disc situation drives me nuts.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Then you may want to look at this set:

It's the individual seasons in a slipcase (it's what I own). Costs more but if you go for the lower price set plus new cases it might wind up about the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks