What's new

Twilight Time Poster Art - Now Available (1 Viewer)

Twilight Time Art

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis
TwilightTime_Ad_1a.jpg

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I picked up all three a few weeks ago and they look great. I'll be picking up standard size frames the next time Aaron Brothers has a sale. Will you eventually/possibly be releasing additional covers that used your original art?

Twilight Time Art

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis
Thank you, Adam. We're glad you're enjoying them!

YES - we will be releasing additional limited edition poster art in the future. Keep an eye out on our website (www.twilighttimeart.com) where we will post new information when titles are chosen.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
TT how about some Rollerball inspired t-shirts! It would be cool to have well made Rollerball shirts with the films logo and even the team shorts worn by fans in the crowd scenes. (I know many are out there on eBay)

Twilight Time Art

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis
Twilight Time Art - Now Shipping Internationally!

In addition to the US, we now ship posters to 43 countries around the world.

Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TwilightTimeArt) where we'll announce future new releases.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
I'm not on Facebook, so I'll have to like you here Louis.

1st class show so far, starting with your award-winning design work...plus the choice of paper...the inks...the care in lithography...all beautiful, and looking forward to more!

P.S. Your wildly imaginative and effective interpretation for Christine looks even better at poster scale. Any chance that this will this be elevated from booklet to case cover for the re-release? :cool:

Twilight Time Art

Auditioning
Real Name
Louis
Thank you!

We're not exactly sure right now what we're using for the key art re-release at this time. Appreciate your kind words.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Anyone else notice this message in their inbox:
Upon receiving THE BLOB posters, I feel they were not up to Twilight Time Art standards. I am confident the printer can deliver a closer color representation of my artistic vision than what I received.

As new inks are prepared, THE BLOB poster is delayed shipping 10-12 days.
Now that's above and beyond pride in product and customer service Louis. Thanks so much for doing it right. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks