What's new

TWILIGHT TIME MOVIES PRESS RELEASE: It's Twilight Time For Us! Our "Goodbye" & "Gratitude" Sale (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
My discretionary funds need to be replenished first.

I get that. That's why I prefaced the idea with "If you have the money," and I certainly didn't mean to sound judgmental if you don't. Mark being told that they didn't have stock to fill his order is the first and only time I've heard of that happening. So hopefully it is the exception that proves the rule and you will get everything you ordered from TT.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Yes, SAE has it for the same price. So it's not too big of a deal.

Did you only order the one disc? I received a similar email. It did not indicate which of the titles I ordered could not be fulfilled. My order was for 7 discs in all, and I was refunded the cost of 1. My order status page on the web site has not been updated and still says "Awaiting Shipment" on all 7 discs.

Edit: Never mind. There was a second email that says the missing title is Stardust Memories.

Last edited:

Mark McSherry

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark McSherry
Did you only order the one disc? I received a similar email. It did not indicate which of the titles I ordered could not be fulfilled. My order was for 7 discs in all, and I was refunded the cost of 1. My order status page on the web site has not been updated and still says "Awaiting Shipment" on all 7 discs.

Edit: Never mind. There was a second email that says the missing title is Stardust Memories.

Of the 18 titles in that order, Nicholas Nickleby is the only cancellation. So far. Fortunately, SAE has that title at the same price. I hope you have the same luck.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
My order # is 74728. I got a notification on Tuesday afternoon that they are really swamped with order fulfillment.

Reactions: PMF

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I understand the anxious anticipation of waiting for packages to arrive. It happens to me all the time. But I also know that six months from now, when Twilight Time is closed and we all have our discs we've ordered now, we won't be thinking about how long it took to get them. We'll just be enjoying them. So even though it feels like it matters a lot right now, in the long run a shipping delay is not going to matter. But what will matter is the wonderful work Twilight Time did in service of these films. That's it.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...”

Gosh almighty, we kids sure do love our Twilight Time anticipations.

I am still more than patient, and I’m actually having a great deal of fun with the monitoring aspects of it all; while learning just how many days it takes to process, pack and ship over tens of thousands of farewell discs.

No doubt, our beloved crew at the TT warehouse have been working tirelessly. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Last edited:

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
My order #78353 seems so far away...
4245322B-31BD-4D12-B51A-987C5007F0D8.jpeg

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I also placed an order with SAE, and I was just notified that shipped, so the wait will not be so long after all. :biggrin:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just placed an order with SAE for Anastasia. I bought this for myself a couple months ago when their March sale went live and was hoping to surprise a friend with a copy for their birthday in July. On account of TT going out of stock on it already and SAE having a low quantity, I decided it was better not to wait and just got it early.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
My order shipped this evening

Based on other posts, it appears these are NOT being shipped in numerical order.

My invoice number was 72809. (ordered May 10, shipped May 20)

The 'out of sequence' may have to do with what items were on the order.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
At this rate, I doubt there will be very much stock left for SAE to acquire once TT's site ceases operations.

With all due respect to SAE for their partnership with TT over the years, wouldn't it be great if TT got to bow out having sold out of their entire stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks