What's new

TWILIGHT TIME MOVIES PRESS RELEASE: It's Twilight Time For Us! Our "Goodbye" & "Gratitude" Sale (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
TONY ROME / LADY IN CEMENT (1967 / 1968) (BLU-RAY)-- 3 copies left at SAE

CUTTER'S WAY (1981) 49 Units at SAE

Must have been some kind of psychic wrinkle. I was going over my main TT file and moved Cutters Way to sold out yesterday and then realized it hadn't sold out yet an hour ago AND now it's a race to see if it can sell out before Tony Rome.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I got the following email:

Adam,​
Below is an important update to your Twilight Time Movies order number 75958.​
We continue to make progress with our shipping backlog. We have now shipped nearly 60% of the orders received since our sale started on May 10th. You are receiving this email because yours is one of the remaining orders to be shipped. Up until late last week, our warehouse was shipping orders in the most efficient way possible to clear the backlog. They are now focusing solely on the earliest orders placed that haven't shipped and will continue to do so until we get caught up. Our warehouse is working 7 days a week to get your order out.​
A lot of you have asked if you will receive everything you ordered. Unless you have been contacted by our support team and told otherwise, all the products you ordered are allocated to your order and it will ship complete as soon as possible.. Product is assigned to incoming orders in the order they arrive in our warehouse, not the order they are shipped, so even though products may appear sold out, if they are part of your order and you haven't been specifically contacted by us and told otherwise, that product is on the shelf waiting to be packed and shipped to you.​
For your reference, here is a copy of our prior announcement with more details about our shipping delay:​
When we made our store closing announcement on Sunday May 10th, we could never have imagined the response from thousands of film collectors who have all come forward to place their final orders with us.

We are incredibly grateful for every one of your orders, and your support of Twilight Time to the bitter end.

As many of you have noted in the past two months, our ability to ship orders in high volume has been impeded by COVID-19. Our safety regulations limit our aisles to one picker per row, packing stations are 10’ apart with shields installed between stations and the team remains 6’ apart in all areas of the warehouse for both their protection and yours. This limits the number of staff we can have working and thus impacts the number of shipments we can process per day.

As a result of this huge, unexpected response with thousands of orders in the past week, our warehouse has informed us that it will take them a few weeks to fully catch up on shipments. We are now shipping 7 days a week which is allowing us to make headway and we'll continue this pace until all orders are shipped.

We ask for your patience and understanding while we work diligently to meet this unprecedented demand. Please note that responses from our support staff may also be slightly delayed as we are fielding a higher than usual number of inquiries at the moment.
Thank you.​

• Appreciate
Reactions: PMF

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
I got the following email:

Adam,​
Below is an important update to your Twilight Time Movies order number 75958.​
We continue to make progress with our shipping backlog. We have now shipped nearly 60% of the orders received since our sale started on May 10th. You are receiving this email because yours is one of the remaining orders to be shipped. Up until late last week, our warehouse was shipping orders in the most efficient way possible to clear the backlog. They are now focusing solely on the earliest orders placed that haven't shipped and will continue to do so until we get caught up. Our warehouse is working 7 days a week to get your order out.​
A lot of you have asked if you will receive everything you ordered. Unless you have been contacted by our support team and told otherwise, all the products you ordered are allocated to your order and it will ship complete as soon as possible.. Product is assigned to incoming orders in the order they arrive in our warehouse, not the order they are shipped, so even though products may appear sold out, if they are part of your order and you haven't been specifically contacted by us and told otherwise, that product is on the shelf waiting to be packed and shipped to you.​
For your reference, here is a copy of our prior announcement with more details about our shipping delay:​
When we made our store closing announcement on Sunday May 10th, we could never have imagined the response from thousands of film collectors who have all come forward to place their final orders with us.
We are incredibly grateful for every one of your orders, and your support of Twilight Time to the bitter end.
As many of you have noted in the past two months, our ability to ship orders in high volume has been impeded by COVID-19. Our safety regulations limit our aisles to one picker per row, packing stations are 10’ apart with shields installed between stations and the team remains 6’ apart in all areas of the warehouse for both their protection and yours. This limits the number of staff we can have working and thus impacts the number of shipments we can process per day.
As a result of this huge, unexpected response with thousands of orders in the past week, our warehouse has informed us that it will take them a few weeks to fully catch up on shipments. We are now shipping 7 days a week which is allowing us to make headway and we'll continue this pace until all orders are shipped.
We ask for your patience and understanding while we work diligently to meet this unprecedented demand. Please note that responses from our support staff may also be slightly delayed as we are fielding a higher than usual number of inquiries at the moment.
Thank you.​

Received the same e-mail. My order is from May 10.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
My most recent order from June 1 resulted in the same email, so they sent it to everyone with pending shipments regardless of order date. But it sounds like they're now going to get the orders out to those of you who ordered earlier first. That's fine. As long as the discs in my order from Monday are reserved for me, which the email said that they were, I can wait to get them.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Lol. I still have the storybook and the Album.
I do, too, but I'm also so glad to now have a proper soundtrack CD for the movie. (When I went to replace the storybook LP since it was so worn, it was out of print, but I was able to buy the record on cassette).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
TONY ROME / LADY IN CEMENT (1967 / 1968) (BLU-RAY)-- Tony's gone to blu-ray heaven. Now OOP and Sold out

Next victim -- CUTTER'S WAY (1981) 44 copies left

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Finally!!!
48394B47-9486-42CF-B065-78A96BAB5927.jpeg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
CUTTER'S WAY (1981) -- 34 copies left at SAE
BRIDGE AT REMAGEN, THE (1969) -- SOLD OUT 3pm ET at SAE

I'm not sure I'll understand the psychology of buying movies. Bridge of Remagen drops to 49 this morning and sold out hours later.
Cutter's Way dropped below 50 nearly a week ago and has sold 15 copies total

Bridge is a nice movie, but (IMO at least) it's not remotely in the same class as Cutters Way.

• Insightful

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks