What's new

Twilight Time indicates they will re-license some sold-out titles. BREAKING! (1 Viewer)

DannyLewis

Stunt Coordinator
Wonderful news regarding My Cousin Rachel! I loved the dvd and for sure will get the Bluray. Sorry to hear the complication on Centennial Summer, a favorite of mine, is still unsolved.

Is there an undergoing 4K restoration for The Left Hand of God? This is another one that I would gladly upgrade.

Also, do you know if there are there plans for Fox to restore Margie? I cannot believe this lovely and most requested title has never been released in any home video format.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
There are no problems with the elements - it's a beautiful new transfer - the issue is rights and unfortunately that has not changed as yet.

Many thanks. Please keep trying, or keep nagging Fox to keep trying, to sort out the problem. This film has some marvellous Jerome Kern songs plus both Linda Darnell, possibly my favorite female film star, and Jeanne Crain. Oh, and Walter Brennan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks