What's new

Twilight Time indicates they will re-license some sold-out titles. BREAKING! (2 Viewers)

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Sure hope that The Big Heat is the re-issue. That would take the wind out of that BDR Spanish bootleg with the lousy cover art in a hot second. Revenge can be sweet.

rayman1701

Second Unit
Real Name
Ray Miller
So is there no chance that The Egyptian could get another run? It was one that I missed and ive been kicking myself since I realized I had missed it. Guess I may have to get the region B version if there is no chance that TT will re-issue.

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
I think this is an old thread that got bumped, TT said quite a few months ago that the encore editions of previous blu-ray releases were ending and that "The Train" would be the last of them. I personally still hope they release some of their original DVD releases as blu-rays though

Twilight Time

Insider
Real Name
Twilight Time
I think this is an old thread that got bumped, TT said quite a few months ago that the encore editions of previous blu-ray releases were ending and that "The Train" would be the last of them. I personally still hope they release some of their original DVD releases as blu-rays though
Yes, nothing has changed. We won't be releasing any more "Encore Editions" of sold out blu-rays. "The Train" is the last - but, there will be a couple of blu-ray releases from our previous DVD-only titles when the new 4k transfers become available.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
Yes, nothing has changed. We won't be releasing any more "Encore Editions" of sold out blu-rays. "The Train" is the last - but, there will be a couple of blu-ray releases from our previous DVD-only titles when the new 4k transfers become available.

Hopefully The Left Hand of God and The Flim Flam Man.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Add the 1966 STAGECOCH remake to the list. The TT DVD looked great and on Blu-ray would be stunning.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'd much appreciate an up-date on the situation with Centennial Summer. First it was announced, and then postponed because of problems with the elements. Is this one still on the agenda? Thanks in advance.

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
I would really like to see TT get more proactively involved in bringing some of the Columbia back catalog still MIA.

Titles include Theodora Goes Wild, The Talk of the Town, It Should Happen To You, The Solid Gold Cadillac, The Marrying Kind, Little Women (1994), The Awful Truth, Too Many Husbands, Capra's Lost Horizon, and, Golden Boy.

As per their Fox alliance: how about 1999's Anna and the King, and the original Anna and the King of Siam; also, Zanuck's mammoth and personally supervised, Wilson - a great 'Presidential' epic with Alexander Knox giving a pluperfect performance.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I'd much appreciate an up-date on the situation with Centennial Summer. First it was announced, and then postponed because of problems with the elements. Is this one still on the agenda? Thanks in advance.

I don't think it was a problem with the elements, but underlying rights issues.

Twilight Time

Insider
Real Name
Twilight Time
There are no problems with the elements - it's a beautiful new transfer - the issue is rights and unfortunately that has not changed as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks