What's new

TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT DEBUTS Manufacture-On-Demand DVD SERIES (2 Viewers)

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
I'm still waiting for Importcds to ship my paid for copy of "Beneath the 12Mile Reef". They've had my cash since the beginning of January.

I'VE SENT THEM THREE E-MAILS OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND THEY HAVE NOT HAD THE DECENCY TO RESPOND.
Where do I go from here?

Doug.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Doug - I feel for you. I tried a cheaper internet site a couple of years ago and it took 6 weeks after release date to get delivered. I went back to Amazon. I wish you luck and success for the transfer is outstanding and gives me false hope for Fox classics.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I am sorry. MOD's take a week or so but nothing like that! I always of with Amazon when it comes to those type of titles. I know to say you will enjoy it when it gets here does not help. Deep Discount I have heard is another to look out for.

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Mark Collins said:
I am sorry. MOD's take a week or so but nothing like that! I always of with Amazon when it comes to those type of titles. I know to say you will enjoy it when it gets here does not help. Deep Discount I have heard is another to look out for.
Thanks Mark,
the lousy thing here is that they have it listed as in stock.
How's that for a kick in the guts.

I've just sent my fourth e-mail, this time cancelling the order and demanding a refund to my PayPal account.

Doug.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Importds is kinda tricky regarding email replies. From personal experience, I have noticed that they tend to reply more to solitary emails regarding an email over several. I once had my emails about an order get flagged as "suspicious" because I emailed them too many times and had to call a representative to get it straightened out.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Doug I was just going to ask what Joe stated. When there is a number I call it. I had problems with not only Deep Discount but with DVD Planet. Here is another thing to. I found out Pay Pal does not always help out. The best I found was call my credit card company and had a refund right off. I sure hope you can get this straight so you can the movie. Like I said it did restore my faith in Fox MOD. The only movie as I said before that I would take P&S is Prince Of Players. The rest no way. I am now thinking of getting Marriage GO Round since people here said it was ok. I am waiting for King OF The Khyber Rifles.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Just checked out the FCA disc of In Love and War (1958) and I'm disappointed to confirm that it is P&S with squished opening credits, not anamorphic, not even letterboxed. The FCA still seems to be up to its old tricks unfortunately, so avoid this one.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
JoHud said:
Just checked out the FCA disc of In Love and War (1958) and I'm disappointed to confirm that it is P&S with squished opening credits, not anamorphic, not even letterboxed. The FCA still seems to be up to its old tricks unfortunately, so avoid this one.
Well, we're back to square one with them.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
JoHud said:
The Spanish DVD is also non-anamorphic, but at least it's not pan and scan.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
why are they releasing these films in the wrong OAR. if the movie was shot in widescreen who wants a pan and scan version since the image seems squeezed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks