What's new

Tweeter stores to sell MartinLogan speakers. (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Tweeter bought local chain HiFi Buys here in Atlanta and they have also been selling Martin Logans for a while.
This is definitely good news for a broader distribution of one of the better high end brands.
The new Aeon at $3K was on the Recommended Products list in TAS this month. I think a review is in process.
:)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
As long as I've known about Tweeter, they've carried ML. Magnolia HiFi, which was formerly the west coast partner of Tweeter, carries the exact same lines, though that may change now that they have changed ownership.

Haru

Stunt Coordinator
I spent a lot of money at tweeter (my HDTV, receiver, DVD Player), but not a penny more will they get from me. If I want Martin Logans, which I do, I will buy them from any source besides Tweeter.

Tweeter sold me a $1000 DVD player including their 2 year extended warranty with promises of replacement if the unit has to be brought back for the same problem 3 times. Its been back 4 times (for intermittent video and audio break up, freesing etc). the first two times they replaced all sorts of parts but when that didn't do it, the third time, time they just said "no problem found". The thing has been in the shop as long as, if not longer than, I've had it in the house. AFter much aggravation, and having had made obvious to me that there was going to be nothing happening with my player, I resolved, I will NEVER EVER spend any money at tweeter again. And EVERYBODY who asks me for advice on A/V equipment gets guided away from tweeter.

The whole process, the attitude of the manager, their procedures, are disgraceful.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I have never seen MartinLogan speakers at Tweeter stores in Delaware, New Jersey, and the Philly area. These Tweeter stores used be under the banner of Bryn Mawr Stereo & Video, which never carried MartinLogan as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks