What's new

Tweeter Gone 6 Weeks...Thanks Paradigm!! (1 Viewer)

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
I'd upgrade to a different company if I were you. I wouldnt expect that kind of crap from any dealer or manufacturer.

on a side note:
They dont come any more stellar in Customer Service that SVS Subwoofers or Onix/AV123! You may want to look at Onix for your next upgrade. You cant beat the Rockets "Price/Performance" ratio IMO!

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Which is what you get when as a manufacturer you rely exclusively on your dealer network as the sole contact with the end user. Maybe SoundWaves was the culprit, but by extension, so was Paradigm.
I don't think you need to be so harsh. For all we know, the guy that Alan gave his tweeter to put it in a drawer and forgot about it for a few weeks. Is this Paradigm's fault? Well, maybe if they were involved in the hiring process, but I don't think so. Also, I may be wrong but I don't recall if Alan made any follow up calls regarding his tweeter during this 6 week period. I have no problem dealing with my local dealer so long as they give me proper support. What I think went wrong here is Alan (no offense) did nothing to remedy his situation. I'm sure if at week 3 he realized that things were taking too long and decided to call the dealer or Paradigm that his issue would have been resolved much sooner. By the sounds of his correspondence with Paradigm, 6 weeks is not an acceptable turn around for a part.

They need to be made aware of the problem that this dealer has caused to ensure that it never happens again. Complaining about it on an online forum only scares away potential Paradigm owners all because of the actions of a single dealer.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Trevor....I made several calls after about 3 weeks.....to the dealer. SoundWaves gets all the blame on this one....which reflects back on Paradigm for making me deal with them for service!!

I have (2) Monitor 7's, (2) Monitor 3's, (1) CC-350 (with tweeter being broke in), and (1) PW-2200 FOR SALE!!

I'm going with Rockets and SVS!!!!!!!!!!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Jon Musil

Stunt Coordinator
I live in the 5 or 6th largest metro area in the US (Phoenix) and there is only ONE Paradigm dealer here!

That dealer bumps up the list prices and from what I've been told does not negotiate or price match. However, I can't swear to their price flexibility but the do markup the prices!

The dealership structure that Paradigm has allowed to exist in Phoenix cost them an opportunity for my business as I ended up buying MA's 3 days ago.

Jon

Jon Musil

Stunt Coordinator
I live in the 5 or 6th largest metro area in the US (Phoenix) and there is only ONE Paradigm dealer here!

That dealer bumps up the list prices and from what I've been told does not negotiate or price match. However, I can't swear to their price flexibility but they do markup the prices!

The dealership structure that Paradigm has allowed to exist in Phoenix cost them an opportunity for my business as I ended up buying MA's 3 days ago.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks