1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

tvshowsondvd Website mentioned in Canadian TV Guide

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Andrew Radke, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I just received next week's issue of TV Guide earlier today, and after briefly skimming through it, I saw the following on page 5 of the listing pages:

[​IMG]

I think it's really cool that TV Guide (most read magazine in Canada) is mentioning the website!! I don't know if Gord or Dave had any idea about this, but I thought I'd share just in case. I'm really happy to see it, and hopefully the site's mention in the magazine will attract new visitors.

The mention was featured in the June 19-25 edition of TV Guide (Canadian edition):

[​IMG]

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I just received next week's issue of TV Guide earlier today, and after briefly skimming through it, I saw the following on page 5 of the listing pages:

[​IMG]

I think it's really cool that TV Guide (most read magazine in Canada) is mentioning the website!! I don't know if Gord or Dave had any idea about this, but I thought I'd share just in case. I'm really happy to see it, and hopefully the site's mention in the magazine will attract new visitors.

The mention was featured in the June 19-25 edition of TV Guide (Canadian edition):

[​IMG]

3. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

Thanks Andrew, looks like I'll have to pick it up!

Gord

4. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Good for the site I say. In my daily surfing of the net, that site is one that gets checked very early and often more than once during the day. You guys work hard and I'm glad it has gotten this mention.

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I've been off of HTF for a couple of days, so this is the first I've seen about this. Thanks for letting us know...it really is an honor!

Gord, if you run across an extra copy, then send it my way the next time you send me anything. Okay?

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I've been off of HTF for a couple of days, so this is the first I've seen about this. Thanks for letting us know...it really is an honor!

Gord, if you run across an extra copy, then send it my way the next time you send me anything. Okay?