Tv Stand for Samsung HLN507w

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Justin-Gz, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Justin-Gz

Justin-Gz Auditioning

Hey everybody, I have decided to go with the Samsung HLN507W, but I have a question on a TV stand I found one that would be perfect for my room style, color, etc and I dig the way it looks but it is only 41 inches in width and according to samsungs specs the TV is 46.6inches in width now my question is would it be ok to have a little bit of the TV hanging over each side of the stand or would it be better to get a properly fitting stand? If its not recommended then are their any suggestions on a stand keeping in mind I like medium light colored woods or black with glass shelves or wood shelves pref. glass. and I dont really like the samsung stands. Thanks for all help.

2. Justin_T

Justin_T Stunt Coordinator

I too thought about doing the exact same thing, however, for peace of mind I decided against it. Instead found a surprisingly good looking BUSH tv stand that was 47 1/2 inches wide. Absolutely perfect and the height was 19 inches so I grabbed it. Very cheap too. Try looking in your local BB. I would never have thought of using it, but I saw the same TV we have on it and it fit perfectly.

3. Justin-Gz

Justin-Gz Auditioning

Thank you Justin, I will have to go and check out my Best Buy. Anybody else have any thoughts on this? thanks

4. Justin-Gz

Justin-Gz Auditioning

bump