What's new

TV Show Promos (1 Viewer)

MikeAW

Second Unit
For the past twenty days, it seems, I have been pummeled by this promo for a show on FOX Tv...AND I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE ! And what's worse I can't remember the title...oh wait here comes the promo again..."Sins of the Father..

Based on a True Story".

If it's not the promos, its the morphed identification

"bugs" with show promos...if it's not 10second, 20second, 30second promos...it's extended promo featurettes, using actors from the shows looking DUMB and spaced out, seeming to be searching for pithy things to say about the....

Meaning of the Tv movie...for US !

Then there are the Lying Anticipatory Promos...audio tagged with "Stay Tuned..................Tonight at 8" WHEN IT'S ONLY ELEVEN OCLOCK IN THE MORNING !

All I know is that they better air this Tv movie tonight because I can'ts stands it ANYMORE!

I mean I love MASH Marathon...but this is TOOOOOOOO MUCH !

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Interesting... I haven't noticed any ads for any TV movies on fox lately. After every show however, they seem to run an ad for "That 80's Show."

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
And that stupid-ass movie "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist." It seems like they run an ad for that every commerical break, and with each airing it makes me more angry that such a stupid movie could be made (much less promoted up the wazoo).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks