What's new

TV on DVD (1 Viewer)

JackMcCoy

Auditioning
Real Name
Shawn Dwyer
since I am a new emmber, thought I would begin a new topic that was somewhat generic, here it goes

what is your favorite shows on DVD, mine would have to be nip/tuck, I have watched it since the first season and have purchased all the dvds and am quite satisfied, I am especially excited because season 3 is coming out at the end of the month so I'm waiting to see what they are going to throw on the extras

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Welcome! JackMcCoy...Shawn Dwyer?...Anyway welcome. I hate to add that i THINK the question would be better in the TV on DVD software section too, and not the TV Programing area. This area would be for your favorites that are on TV. Yea i know, lots of sections around here. All are fun! Enjoy!

And then the link too!

Mary79

Auditioning
Real Name
Mary Schmidt
Right now mine would have to be "Lois and Clark" I can't wait till Season 4 comes out.

Jamie.G

Auditioning
Nip Tuck is really one of the only shows I enjoy. I'm more of a movie person to be honest but Nip Tuck has so much going on at any given moment that it's difficult not to be drawn into that show. I just with I had more time to watch it. Nice that they make DVDs though. I missed a bunch of the 3rd season (still don't know the id of the Carver) so I will probably buy the dvds.

GlennWD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Glenn DelRossi
I Will Definitely go with The Twilight Zone Definitive Editions Season 1-5. absolutely amazing transfers, the extras on these five sets are positively mind blowing, isolated scores, actor commentaries, Zicree's Interviews that he did while doing research for his book. And the greatest extras of all time, Rod Serling's Lectures. Everyone should own them. It is the absolute pinnacle of what Television on DVD should be.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor

Well, I'll have to go with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I ordered the complete collection last week & it arrived yesterday afternoon. Big & Bulky is my nickname for it considering that the collection that I got is the original 7 season DVD releases.

Wezzo

Second Unit
The Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld and Scrubs have all proved excellent releases thus far.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
My favorite TV boxed sets?

24 (All seasons)
The Shield (All seasons)
Prison Break (Loved the first season)

Also enjoying THE SIMPSONS as long as they don't
come in that character head packaging.

FAMILY GUY and SOUTH PARK keep me endlessly
amused!

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Bob Newhart Show - Great show. Great commentaries. Great price.

Freaks and Geeks - Best show of all time

Lost, Alias & 24 - Exciting & they look & sound great in WIDESCREEN :)

3rd Rock from the Sun - Hilarious and Very good price :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks