What's new

TV on DVD news roundup (1 Viewer)

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
It looks like their Facebook page is going away and they are moving to Substack: https://tvshowsondvd.substack.com/about

Looks like it will cost $5 a month to access it or $55 for the year.

I saw that post. I certainly understand why they are going to do that, but unfortunately I don't see that a lot of people will subscribe (based on the comments there and on Twitter).

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I get that they have to make a living, but that's a $5 per month charge to read a blog. I imagine some of the devout faithful will subscribe, but I think they'll wind up pulling up stakes in the end. I don't wish it on them, but people have enough to spend money on as it is.

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff
I started a new thread about the WISEGUY release. Based on what I was told by a VEI customer service rep, this release will have all 75 episodes and restored music (no specifics on which songs).

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I started a new thread about the WISEGUY release. Based on what I was told by a VEI customer service rep, this release will have all 75 episodes and restored music (no specifics on which songs).

That would be nice. I'd have to know for sure before buying though, especially where the "Dead Dog Records" arc is concerned.

On the other hand, it'd probably be worth buying the set just for the arc that's a pastiche of Twin Peaks -- that aired before Twin Peaks debuted!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks