TV listing from 2/27/03? Unknown movie help!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Josh Campbell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Josh Campbell

Josh Campbell Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone know if any site that archives past TV show listings? I was watching this movie Thursday night at a buddies house as i was staying over to go on a trip early the next morning. Anyway, it was a Spanish movie with subtitles and involved 2 young kids who lived in a trailer outside a richer families home and it what i saw of it had them trying to hook up with girls, yet one of them appeared to be gay and had the hots for the other. They would fool around at night, but it seemed as if one was into it more. The leads were young, one with short curly blond hair and the other was sorta nerdy looking with brown hair. The blond headed one kept trying to screw up the others chances with this girl he liked since he was obviously in love with him. I think the characters name was Dani. It was on one of the premium stations at around 11:30 on Thursday 2/27, but i do not know which one.
    Can anyone help in letting me know what this movie is?

Thanks,
    Josh

2. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden
    The film is likely "Nico and Dani" aka "Krámpack". It's available on DVD from New Yorker Films.

Regards,

3. Matthew Todd

Matthew Todd Second Unit

Now that Josh's question has been answered, I have a related question (sort of [​IMG] )

I saw part of a movie on TV 10 or 11 years ago. I only saw part of it. It looked like a period show, and I thought it was named "Henry V" but I've never been able to track it down. It was just on broadcast TV, and may have been a made for TV movie, I don't know.

It's not the Kenneth Branagh 1989 "Henry V."

If there is a place to look up old TV listings, there's an outside chance I'd be able to find out what it was.

It's funny because if I'd known it was going to bother me all these years later trying to track it down, I'd have paid more attention at the time I saw the little bit I did see.

Anyone know where I can look up old TV listings?

Thanks,

Matt

4. MickeS

MickeS Producer

Matthew, describe it some more and maybe someone can help you out

5. Josh Campbell

Josh Campbell Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Ken!!!!