TV Land, What do they show? Cablevision is finally getting it...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Mar 13, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Seems like Cablevision of Northern New Jersey, Oakland Rebuild, is finally getting TV Land. What types of shows do they air? Do they air any classic nick shows like You CAn't Do that on Television?

I'm also wondering if they still air the classic commercials, or if that was only a one time thing? I would much rather get the Gameshow Network on cablevision, seeing as how Whammy! appears in April, but TV Land is a good first step.

2. Kevin J Willis

Kevin J Willis Stunt Coordinator

They air I love Lucy,the A-team, Barney Miller, Leave it to Beaver, The Love Boat, Gunsmoke. Some others too, just can't think of them right now.

In addition to Whammy, Game Show Network is also airing the original Hollywood Squares with Peter Marshall and Paul Lynde. Both shows start on April 15th.

3. Peter Kline

Peter Kline Cinematographer

The Dick Van Dyke Show is also on the channel. They air classic commercials from time to time. This thread will probably be moved to TV.

4. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

The only show I usually tune in for is The Honeymooners. I don't know the schedule, exactly, but I do know they air episodes at 3 a.m. Central time. I assume those are rebroadcasts of the previous days shows, so you should be able to watch them at more reasonable hours, if you are a fan.
    Bruce