What's new

TV Funhouse And That's My Bush (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone think that these 2 short lived Comedy Central cult classics will ever make it to DVD?

Chad

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'd drop cash on htese in a heart beat! I'm surprised Bush hasn't come out, everything else Matt and Trey have done has.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Robert Smigel seems to have a decent fanbase. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the Comedy Central TV Funhouse series makes it's way to DVD, though it needs to include all of the SNL shorts to truly be "complete". If I'm not mistaken, "TV Funhouse" is still a feature of SNL.

That's My Bush was rumored last fall for the elections, but never surfaced. The best I could suggest is to check their site (Matt Stone/Trey Parker) regularly for release information. They've been updating pretty frequently now that the second half of South Park - Season 9 is in production.

http://www.southparkstudios.com

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

Russel - do you know if Your Studio and You and the 2 original Spirit Of Christmas shorts are available on DVD? I've got all of the other Parker/Stone DVDs

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

Nope, but than, these were never broadcast, as opposed to "Bush". "Princess" has nevre been released either. "Spirit Of Christmas" was never inteded for a broad audience, nor was "Frosty Vs. Jesun" and the other short, which AFAIK haven't seen an official release. I'm not familiar with "your Studio And You".

But of the "official projects" (movies/ TV shows that have had distribution) Only Bush has not seen a release.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
"Hey George! It's your Favorite Neighbor!"

If they redid that, would it be Hugo Chavez??

Rick P

Supporting Actor
oh please... lighten up... the previous post was talking about 'quotes from the show'... it's been 6 years and just trying to inject some levity..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks