What's new

TV DVD Sets: Do You ... ? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I have to say that currently I've been racing back and forth watching the Frasier sets. A few months ago I started picking up the Frasier season sets and I've gotten caught up in a Frasier marathon, one season at a time. Heh! Add to the fact that I'm back into watching Smallville all over again. I just find that I can't watch a TV show set once and then to never weatch it again ... I'm constantly watching some of the previous shows that IO've bought a long time ago ...

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I'm with you on the TV on DVD watching, Jeff. I did watch ``Heroes'' S1 in preparation for the new season next Monday, but my other shows are ``Star Trek: Voyager'' S2 (which I never really watched when it aired); ``Star Trek: TNG'' S6 and now S7 as I work toward finishing the whole series (which again, I didn't watch in its entirety when it aired) and ``Charmed'' S8 (the only episode of the show I ever watched when it aired was the series finale!!!). But, I like variety in the shows that I watch... :)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I just started a "Seinfeld" marathon last week in preparation of Season 9 coming out in November. I am almost done with Season 3.

I find that half-hour comedies are the easiest shows to marathon.

Last year, I purchased and watched the first four seasons of "Magnum P.I." within 30 days of release (in case I needed to return them). It is a great show, but the marathon became mind-numbing in that short a time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks