What's new

TV Boxsets For Sale! Buffy S1-4, Angel S1 & 2, South Park S1, Osbournes S1 & more! (1 Viewer)

Joseph Tidline

Supporting Actor
The prices listed include shipping!!!!

I have been out of work for awhile now so I am selling some of my DVD collection so I can pay off some bills immediately. Right now I am only looking to sell and I am not interested in trading at this time. These DVDs are Region 1, opened and in mint/excellent condition with the original cases and inserts (if they came with any). I take great care of my DVD collection. Once again all prices include shipping (Priority shipping and/or insurance is extra). Insurance is recommended on larger orders. I accept Paypal only. I only ship within the United States. I am a Silver Trader here and a Gold Trader over at DVD Talk. So, if you see anything of interest please let me know.

Box Sets
Angel: Season One - $35 SOLD
Angel: Season Two - $35 SOLD
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season One - $22 SOLD
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Two - $35 SOLD
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Three - $35 SOLD
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Four - $35 SOLD
Osbournes: The First Season (Uncensored Special Edition) [2 discs] - $11 SOLD
Rocky Box Set (Sylvester Stallone) [5 discs] - $35
Roots: Special Edition [3 discs] - $35
The Shield: The Complete First Season - $30 SOLD
South Park: Season One - $20

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Hi Joseph, I see you are looking to sell only, But if you are interested in trading I have some sealed disney tins and some other Sealed OOP DVDs for trade. You might be able to sell on e-bay or here?

Anyway I am interested in Roots and South Park season 1. LMK if you have any interest.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=161241

Thanks, Randy B A. at the very least it is a bump for your thread. :)

Users who are viewing this thread