1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Turning on the commentary on the Scream 2 DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Stone, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Is this hidden or am I just completely stupid? I can't seem to find the option through the menus...and my player (Tosh 5700) isn't letting me change the audio stream.
    Any help would be great...thx.
    (BTW...I am talking about the CE, I'm not trying to play the commentary on the barebones disc [​IMG])

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Isn't the selection for the audio commentary on the last page (or maybe first) of special features?

3. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

I'm at work now...so I'll check when I get home. I supposed I could have just missed it, but it seemed like there was only one page of Special Features.

4. Stephen Fagan

Stephen Fagan Stunt Coordinator

On the first page of the bonus features menu, go down to the Main Menu button and just to the right of that is a wierd looking arrow that will take you to the second page with the audio commentary, cast & crew bios, and a featurette.

5. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Ah....I see. Thanks so much!

6. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

My friend had the same problem when she rented Scr3am... She didn't know that the little arrow was to go to another page either. I must say, it doesn't look very distinct, the only reason I found it was by clicking on it to see what it was.

7. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Yah...I remember noticing the little thing, but I had no idea that it was a button. They should have made a much more distinct arrow, or the word "next"...