What's new

Turn cell phone into home phone (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Hey everyone. I was thinking about getting a docking station for my cell phone that allows me to connect my cell phone into my house phone.

I like the idea of being able to leave my cell phone in one place and have it ring all over the house, and the ability to use a phone for awhile without it burning a hole through my ear.

So here's my question: does anyone know of one of these docking stations that will allow me to dock both my phone and my wife's phone at the same time? We both are on Cingular, but she has a Nokia and I have a Motorola.

Here's the unit I'm looking at, but it'll only work with one phone at a time.

Any suggestions on a better unit or one that would do both phones at the same time?

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

But, I'm not sure how that would work either. With two docks connected.. how will the dock and talks decide which cell phone to use when you pick up an extension?

SarahG

Second Unit
I didn't even know this existed, I don't think. I've been so in to my voip service that I must have missed this. I have calls forwarded from my home phone line to my cell phone, but I don't have it where I can talk using my home phone with calls coming in on my cell.

I'll have to look into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks