What's new

Tumults? where are the reviews? (1 Viewer)

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
hey guys, was lucky enough to get mine in mid-January, are they still having production problems? are they shipping? I was hoping to hear a couple more reviews by now..

Craig

Tom-K

Stunt Coordinator
Where are my drivers, is the better question. Per UPS, both of them should be on my front porch when I get home. It turns out my IB plans aren't going to pan out. Wonder how a dual sealed tumult will work, with a QSC 1850HD? We'll see I guess.

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Tom,

I hate waiting on UPS, especially coming from the US, to here in Canada.. im sure you will be very happy with the sealed Tumults.. can't wait to hear a review.

Craig

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
Still waiting for mine. Dual sealed in 2.5 ft^3 each. QSC PLX 3402 to drive them. Enclosures are ready, just waiting patiently. . . .

Brian

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
They sound great as long as you're not feeding 2500W into one with an LT!:)

I received a tracking number over 2 weeks ago, but apparently Adire just sent out shipping labels to Destijl so they can send them when they're done building them.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
You bring shame to the world of bass Brian. Naughty,Naughty,Naughty. Are you sure that wasn't a AV15 you fried?:D Your consultation fee just dropped from the standard down to 25 cents. Hard to feed the family on that kind of money. ;)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Steve,

Nah, I'd have heard some distortion from the AV15 before it fried. I heard no distortion from the Tumult until it was too late.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Brian, ...I never said YOU fried a voice coil...I just said it was a downfall of 2500watts ;)

TonyiBe

Stunt Coordinator
Hey at least we know Brian is test driving them. You wouldn't want to buy a Porsche to drive 50mph daily :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks