What's new

Tumults for sale (1 Viewer)

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
I have (2) Tumults for sale.

$350 EACH including shipping to the 48 states. Any other destinations, assume $325 + actual shipping charges.

Excellent condition. Used for a little over a year in 2.5 ft^3 sealed with 1100 watts each. . . .

These are from after the pre-order, so they have the beveled backplate instead of the flat one. Not sure if it made any difference, but just in case you are wanting to match it with another Tumult.

Enclosure can be included if you pick it up or want to pay shipping. They are 1.5/2.25" thick with two internal braces, so they are HEAVY!

Please ask any questions using replies to this post.

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~ac...dire_tumult_15/

Thanks!
Brian

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
Shipping for the enclosure is from 76208, Denton TX. I would guess around 100-120 pounds.

One Tumult and enclosure has been sold. One Tumult and one enclosure still for sale.

Brian

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Brian: Your link seems to go to a no-longer-active page.

Tell me about the enclosure. Is this something you built yourself, a kit or what? Is it something you designed yourself or did you follow plans? How much for the enclosure, including shipping? I'm not clear if an amplifier is included or you're talking about the Tumults power rating? If you are talking about an amplifier, I assume it incorporates a crossover?

I'm looking for my nephew, not myself, and so things will depend on his finances and wants.

Yeah, I'd like photos of the enclosure also. Send to Alan Halvorson or post them here.

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
The link is just to the Tumult specs on the Acoustic Visions Website (where I bought them).

The power listed above is just what I was driving them with, no amp is included.

The enclosures are 2.5 ft^3 sealed and are just raw MDF right now. They are 1.5" thick except the front which is 2.25" thick. They are a 3/4" b/c Plywood enclosure with 3/4" MDF softglued to the Plywood. The baffle is routed so the driver flush mounts in the box. I am spraying the first enclosure with bedliner material for the first buyer for a $15 charge. I will do it to the second one if desired.

Enclosure is free with the purchase of the driver, but you pay shipping. Not sure how much it will be. I would guess more than you could build it yourself for, but if you do not have a way to build an enclosure, it would be worth it.

One Tumult and enclosure has been sold, so only one driver/enclosure remaining.

I will email pictures to anyone who needs them.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks