What's new

TUMULT arrives. (1 Viewer)

John Parris

Stunt Coordinator
but my tempest will do the trick
Again, my thoughts exactly :D I would love a Tumult, but for now my Tempest shall suffice. Reference level is good enough for me at the moment, and I don't feel that I'm lacking much in sound quality, though I'm sure the Tumult sounds AMAZING :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
From the pictures it looks like there's foam on the back of the cone where the leads would "slap" so I doubt it'll be a problem.
My question is, if Adire is a US-based company, why are all you damn Canadians getting your Tumults first?! :)

AllanRW

Second Unit
This is a customer of CSS that was one of the fist people to pre order from my understandings .Maybe Bob can lighten the picture.

Al

Brian try the 606 yet?

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
My question is, if Adire is a US-based company, why are all you damn Canadians getting your Tumults first?!
Brian,
its about time us Canadians get a break ;) I've probably spent $1500 on shipping/duties/brokerage over the years plus the wait times, etc cus everything is US based. Im glad Paradigm is a Canadian company ;)
Craig

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Funny how something so powerful is packaged like it is so very fragile.

I'm gonna have to sit on my tempests for a while because it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford dual tumults + power any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks