What's new

Tumult/18PR measurements--double check me please :) (1 Viewer)

A

Anthony_Gomez

Will be cutting the holes for a Tumult and 18PR's this weekend and I just want some cutout conformation.

I have been IMed this info before, but I was "smart enough" NOT to write it down :D

From Adire, I got 14 1/8" cutout, 15.5" flush mount (tight fit, so use 15 5/8), and 3/4" deep. Since I got it straight from the horses mouth, they should be good :)

For the 18PR's from Stryke, I don't have any info directly from stryke. I measured the flush mount diameter and depth. I got 18 1/2" ...which is tight, so I will use 18 5/8" x 3/4" deep. I am not sure of the cutout diameter since I can't easy get the tap in place. I think it needs to be 16.5".

Any conformations?

Thanks!

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Stryke 18" PRs are as follows:

- 18.25" diameter
- 16.75" inner flange (i.e. a 3/4" lip for the PR)
- Look at their plans for the Power15 cabinets (it has the dimensions listed). www.stryke.com

Note: I originally used the rubber mounting gasket on the PR (this required a larger hole). This gasket blew out & I would not recommend using it. Use weatherstripping and the bare PR... the dimensions listed are for the PR w/o gasket.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks