What's new

Tulsa Ok, sub demo's (1 Viewer)

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
Hey guys,

I am currently looking to upgrade from my Rava sub in my 19x14 room.I have looked a quite a few of the big hitters,
SVS PB-2isd,Adire Dharman,a sub by Brian Bunge,and Kyle at
Acoustic Visions.Kyle reccomend a Datyon Titanic MIII in a ported enclosure with a Rythmic 360 w amp.Also the 1000w
Titanic kit from parts Express.Right now the PB-2isd and the ported Titanic are at the top of my list.How would the Titanic compare to the PB-2??
Also anyone in the Tulsa area with anything close to these subs that could let me have a listen ,would be greatly appriciated. I want this next sub to be a keeper for a while,so I am doing LOTS of reading and emailing.I am looking for a real"punch in the chest" rattle the walls type sub:D .The $899 PB-2 is about the ceiling money wise.

Thanks for any help/advise/experience

Greg Kolinski

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I wish I could help but the only friend of mine that owns a worthwhile subwoofer setup has much more than you are willing to spend which is a dual 25-31CS+ setup. My M&K isn't exactly a basshog either but you are welcome to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks