1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Tulsa Ok, sub demo's

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Greg Kolinski, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Greg Kolinski

Greg Kolinski Second Unit

Hey guys,

I am currently looking to upgrade from my Rava sub in my 19x14 room.I have looked a quite a few of the big hitters,
    SVS PB-2isd,Adire Dharman,a sub by Brian Bunge,and Kyle at
    Acoustic Visions.Kyle reccomend a Datyon Titanic MIII in a ported enclosure with a Rythmic 360 w amp.Also the 1000w
    Titanic kit from parts Express.Right now the PB-2isd and the ported Titanic are at the top of my list.How would the Titanic compare to the PB-2??
    Also anyone in the Tulsa area with anything close to these subs that could let me have a listen ,would be greatly appriciated. I want this next sub to be a keeper for a while,so I am doing LOTS of reading and emailing.I am looking for a real"punch in the chest" rattle the walls type sub[​IMG] .The $899 PB-2 is about the ceiling money wise.

Thanks for any help/advise/experience

Greg Kolinski

2. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

I wish I could help but the only friend of mine that owns a worthwhile subwoofer setup has much more than you are willing to spend which is a dual 25-31CS+ setup. My M&K isn't exactly a basshog either but you are welcome to hear it.