What's new

Trying to make the right choice RPTV or FP (1 Viewer)

George_Paq

Auditioning
As I have started renovations to the room which will be the HT room I started having second thoughts about Front Projection. I'm not sure if it is truly for me.

See in order to have the same amount of seating to accomadate myself family and or friends I would need 2 rows. The problem is that the first row people would be about 8 ft away (approx)
which may make the screen either to large for them or they'll see screen door.

However my other option was to make the room slightly more casual (the seating arrangement would not be in rows) and get an RPTV. The screen would be smaller (65" w/s) but everyone would be able to see it with no problems and the room will also be more casual (best word I can think of)

Now for usage the HT room will be used for games (ps2, xbox, and gamecube) and of course DVDs and for the measurements the room is 13' long

Thanks to everyone who helps out

Kami

Screenwriter
With a room that size, I personally would go for the RPTV. From the sounds of your post, it sounds like you want the casual setup and I don't blame you. 65 inch will look amazing in a room that size :)

Good luck with whatever you go with...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks