What's new

Trying to find a good deal on the Sony SA-WM40 (1 Viewer)

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
so has anyone dealt with video-direct.com before?

not sure of how good/bad they are....

Thx,

Todd

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I bought mine locally at a K's merchandise for 129. The unit was on sale, but i think you can do better than that.

2cents.

B

Brian Kissel

Auditioning
EDITED !!!

Brian, welcome to HTF. Dont fart in threads!!

This thread is obviously about "budget" subs, of which the Sony is a "quite nice one".

Gregg Loewen

Administrator

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
anyone else have good deals?
how does Sears do pricematching, does it have to be an authorized dealer? or will they match e-tronics $139 price?
:)

Sears' price matching seems to vary store by store. It might depend on the manager you speak to. I printed out a page showing the online price. I called ahead to make sure I could do it, got the name of the guy who said "okay", and made sure to talk to him when I showed up. He took my documentation, okayed the price, then added local sales tax to the online price. I was able to do that for a digital camera, and also for my Sony SA-WM40...

Bill Will

Screenwriter
My Sears went to their computer & told me they do not match etronics prices. But I would give them a try anyway.

jim_W

Stunt Coordinator
these seem cheap enough already, but it would be sweet if there could be a group-buy somehow for like $120 shipped to your door. i think at that price alot of people would consider buying 2 to 'fill out' their room...

just my .02

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
these seem cheap enough already, but it would be sweet if there could be a group-buy somehow for like $120 shipped to your door. i think at that price alot of people would consider buying 2 to 'fill out' their room...
oh i fully agree, but bragging rights for "the most inexpensive/decent sounding system" sounds good too ;)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
for 120 to my door i may buy another.... i m keeping my eye on K's for another 129 dollar sale. (wouldnt the misses love that. 2 big ugly subs) :laugh:

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
shipping query...
Check this out!
how come etronics charges $35 for shipping, and Crutchfield only charges $9.95?
BIG difference if you ask me, etronics is charging 25% EXTRA to ship it to you!

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
you're correct - i just got a reply from them

direct quote [rant]"we don't match prices - we prefer to exceed value"[/rant]

interesting stance huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks