What's new

Try this game (1 Viewer)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
What the hell? I can't even get passed the second part. Where do you find the code? I assume on the computer, but I can't get it to work.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
yeah? Im at the part with the wheels...

the smileyface keypad was tricky

Just finished it.. uh, THATS IT?! thats frickin it what the?!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
i cought the "head" but I can't unlock the door with the bridge. I assume it has something to do with the tiles and the carpet on the floor, but I can't make heads nor tails of it...
Edit. never mind. i was missing something on the bridge. i have it now.
Latest edit: I just finished the damn thing. HA! It wasn't that bad of a game; I actually enjoyed the little challenge. :crazy:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I love games like this. Shadowgate on the NES was my first experience with these types of games, then I got a copy of Myst for PC from a friend. I recently got Myst 3 for PS2 for my birthday and loved it.

Something about obscure puzzles that are more about logic or clicking the right thing just intrigues me.

If you thought this was tough, try playing through Shadowgate 64 for Nintendo 64. That game is tough even with a strategy guide.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
If you thought this was tough, try playing through Shadowgate 64 for Nintendo 64. That game is tough even with a strategy guide.
So true. It is the only game I never finished (that I wanted to) because it was so hard. But I didn't have the strategy book.:frowning:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I spent a lot of time on the internet for Shadowgate 64. Eventually did beat it, but it took a while.

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Seriously, I'm obviously awful at this game. Would somebody please tell me how to get the disk out of the case? I've clicked on everything in those two rooms 20 times, I'm not finding anything to open it.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Whew! I'm done with it. . .90 minutes later, what a great way to kill a friday afternoon!

Ross, you need a "tool" to open the case. . the area around the wierd flag should provide it to you.

PeteyG

Stunt Coordinator
How do you capture the head in the rat trap?? I have it postioned by the hole, but the head goes through it each time!!

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Ahh.. to easy, thanks Leila. I guess I need to look more closely if I want to waste work time properly. :)
5 min later... Now I'm stuck with the head in a box and the machine is "not ready yet". Does it have something to do with moving the tiles back and forth?
I should probably just give up now, otherwise I'm gonna be asking questions the rest of the day. I don't have the right type of mind to play this game.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I spent a lot of time on the internet for Shadowgate 64. Eventually did beat it, but it took a while.
Oops, I just noticed the 64. I have never played that version but if it is as tough as the original NES version I doubt I would have done any better. Great game series none the less.

I gave up on this game (current thread) after about ten minutes.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Ok the bridge is pissing me off with the tiles. I have the head and assuming I need to adjust the tiles so that the head can get through but there is a ton of combinations to it any help out there before I kill MY COMPUTER??

KyleS

Jason Co

Second Unit
Kyle, move the tiles so the lines on each tile are continuous and the head can follow the lines from one side to the other.
J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks