What's new

Truly Outrageous! "Jem!" on DVD in 2004! (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
uhhh....I have to admit, the only reason I EVER watched JEM! was because it was on before WWF All-American Wrestling on Sundays on USA. That is it. Buy it on DVD? NO WAY. :angry:

:)

Bryan_Bortz

Stunt Coordinator
I just googled for "JEM!" and I have to say... it is quite... odd looking.

Creepy one might say ;)

-Owl

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Oh my, I vaguely remember this. It ran before something I used to watch as a kid. That blasted theme song has actually run through my head a couple of times over the past 20 years. "Glamour and glitter, fashion and fame" (Thanks, JEM! mailing list archives).

Best regards,
~~Nathan

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I'd definitely be up for Jem on DVD as long as the price is right. Rhino get a big :emoji_thumbsup: for bringing back some big animated parts of my childhood (Joe, Transformers, now Jem).

"The music's contagious, outrageous..."

StephanieC

Stunt Coordinator
Oh my gosh, you're kidding! I so worshipped Jem growing up, I even had the doll and carried her around everywhere. Geez, I'm buying this the second it comes out :)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Unlike She-Ra, this definitely WAS a girls' cartoon. No mistaking it. A few girlfriends of mine played an old Jem VHS tape they had at a party last year because they loved it. It was just putrid.

That said, I'm glad it's coming to DVD because it paves the way for some of those not-so-mainstream cartoons to follow.

ShaunS

Stunt Coordinator
All I remember about this series is star earrings and something about a hologram wall. Oh, and the Misfits! :D

ShaunS

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Truly Truly Truly Outrageous

We are the mistits, our songs are bitter.
we are the misfits ... and we're gonna get her!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
She's doing it now! :b

Um, Philip, they say their songs are "better". Not "bitter". Tho that fits, too! :laugh:

Wait, did you say "mistits"?
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks