What's new

True Lies? (1 Viewer)

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

I think the more obvious reason is that Cameron has been a little busy with his new interests. Namely diving on wrecks and developing hardware to shoot in 3D.

He hasn't made a feature film since Titanic in 97, so reading some kind of political correctness into a lack of a blu-ray for True Lies seems to me to be quite a stretch. Frankly I think Cameron just lost interest in films for a while there, including preparing new video releases of his old films.

Doug

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

Which is such complete nonsense considering that one of the main heroes of the film is a Middle Easterner, Faisil played by Grant Heslov.

Doug

jumbotron

Agent
Real Name
James
I watched this movie in HD, on television. I think it was on TNT(?). I am not 100% sure, it could have very possibly been on another station. But anyway, I saw Jamie Lee Curtis in HD (in our favorite dancing scene), and it made me pretty sad. You see a lot of marks that you do not see in SD. It was still a great movie, but that scene was changed forever.

robbbb1138

Second Unit
Real Name
Robb
I thought there was a rumor a few months back about Abyss and True Lies hitting around Titanic.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I seem to remember reading something about True Lies in 2012 or after he had finished reworking Titanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks