What's new

True Blood: Season Two (1 Viewer)

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Vlad D

Great episode last night. Was that vamp in the hallway at the end Bill's maker?
Since the "Previously on True Blood" deliberately showed a clip from the first season episode where Bill recanted the story of how he was "made", I'm almost positive it was.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Not sure how I feel about the fact that this show is approaching 'Heroes' territory in that it seems that the "regular people" are becoming few and far between. Not to compare this far superior show to 'Heroes', but I do like the idea of having some normal humans around. Hopefully Lafayette stays that way (although he might make a great vampire).

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Ever since Sam was revealed to be a shapeshifter I thought it seemed like every other person must have some type of supernatural ability. Him finding another around the same time Sookie finds another telepath seemed a bit much. I haven't read the books but if the Church of the Sun brings out an actual angel, I will stop watching. I like this show but I feel like the vampire mythos is rich enough without all the other supernatural characters.

I like that vampire hotel. Isn't the name Hotel Carmilla? I liked the reference to the old vampire story.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I'm wondering what storyline the other telepath will have. He was there, and disappeared for a reason. Shall be interesting.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
There was a very long preview of True Blood after Entourage with alot of clips from the rest of the season.

Seemed to have alot of spoilers - including answering who attacked Sookie.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I thought Marianne was the one that attacked sookie? When she put on that helmet with horns I figured it had to be her, because the shadow of the thing that attacked sookie had horns. Could be wrong though.

I really enjoy this show, but this is the first episode I've ever seen where I was surprised when it ended. Usually there is one segment of every show that makes me look down at the time, usually Tara scenes, but not tonight, the episode flew by.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Steve_Tk

I thought Marianne was the one that attacked sookie? When she put on that helmet with horns I figured it had to be her, because the shadow of the thing that attacked sookie had horns. Could be wrong though.
Once Marianne put on that helmet, I assumed that she attacked Sookie too but they haven't confirmed or indicated that it was her before that.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
"Damn! What are those nasty scars on your back?? In a world full of creeps, freeps, and all sorts of crazy f-ed up stuff those even freak me out! And, I'm a dog!"

"Oh, hell...they're nothin'. I don't even remember anything about them."

"You are so CUTE!" :P

This show rules.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by TravisR

Once Marianne put on that helmet, I assumed that she attacked Sookie too but they haven't confirmed or indicated that it was her before that.
From my post #56 about the ep 2 weeks ago when they showed Marianne in partial transformation --

Originally Posted by Charlie Campisi

Marianne looks like she is getting stronger with each party, or each time Tara and Eggs get more into each other. Now that her claws are out, the suggestion is that she is the thing that attacked Sookie and took out the woman's heart. Also, her claw marks on the new waitress suggest Marianne planted her to get close to Sam. Of course, with this show, it could just be a big setup. I like it!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Kinda Crazy to See Doctor Phlox "slammin" like crazy at the end of the episode...

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by mattCR

The beverage is outrageously pricy and tastes like crap from all reports.
Just like on the show!!! :)

At $100 a case it's clearly being sold as a collectors item.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks