What's new

True Blood season 1 (HBO) (1 Viewer)

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
I haven't read the books but I hope the bar owner isn't a werewolf. Between barking in his sleep and sniffing bed sheets and all.

JonZ -
Nice One Armed Swordsman picture!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Finally caught up with the 4 episodes so far, and this southern gothic feel is somewhat entertaining, but it has this trainwreck quality to the storytelling, so once I start an episode, I can't make myself stop it.

Jason needs to be moved over to "Worst Week". His character is going through some seriously f-'d up developments.

Sam is most likely a werewolf of some form, very lycan-like.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Finally this show appears to be hitting it's stride. I am so glad I decided at the last minute to watch tonight's episode instead of giving up. It was what a lot of us had been waiting for. The preview for next week looks great, too.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Patrick, I was thinking the exact thing about Sam. There's a reason why that dog keeps showing up.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Prob the best episode so far.

And Jason is a complete idiot.

The AIDS burger scene made me laugh.

Matt,
New One Armed Swordsman actually played on Kung Fu HD last week. Looked AMAZING. Too bad it was a dub. Theyve been showing Shaw Bros flicks every night for 2 months. They look gorgeous in HD.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lafayette stole the episode from Bill, even though it was about Bill's vamp origin. Who knew vamps cried tears of blood? Tara throwing trash on Jason and Randi Sue, and then Jason puts even more trash on Randi Sue's back as he continued his coitus ways was snarky funny.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I'm glad the rest of you think it's getting stronger.
There was much to love about this weeks episode.

"Everything on your goddamn table got AIDS!"

;)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
re: trash scene, gives new meaning to "white trash" :laugh:

from compton's dialogue about body not being exsanguinated leads me to believe that the killer out there is either an anti-vamp. activist trying to make things look like vamps are killing or it's the bar-tender who is killing people unawares that he is the werewolf doing so. he is morphing into that little dog. and no i haven't read the books =P. i'm just guessing here.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
That dog actually came up to Sam while he was sitting on the porch in one of the earlier eps so I'm guessing he's not the pooch.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Or when there's a full moon, he opens an interdimensional portal that sucks the original dog into subspace leaving behind an energy imprint that he uses to change form into what the dog looked like. But probably not.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Vampires crying blood is nothing new.

I tend to believe Sam is a lycanthrope of some type. He seems to be able to communicate with the dog.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
oh yeah that makes more sense.

but the fact that sam has the keys to the murdered waitress's home is really weird. maybe those bite-marks could also be werewolf =P

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I don't know if this has been seen/mentioned but a couple episodes back Sam Merlotte has a painting in his office of a dog(collie?) guarding a little blond girl.

A question.... When Bill rushes into Sookie's home when he thinks he heard her cry for help, he wasn't invited in he just rushed in. A Vampire has to be invited into a persons home and it is physically impossible for them to enter when not invited. So my question is once invited always invited? Was he really invited by Sookie in her dream? Or did the writers screw up?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks