Tru Calling 1/15/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Tru does her best to save not only a bride, but also Davis and herself in this episode.

This show moves fast, sometimes way too fast as it races to the end of the hour.

Tru's sister is still a cokehead, and her brother is becoming a believer, although he has his own take on Tru's precognitive abilities.

I'm guessing Tru's mother might have been the one that saved Davis, but that's a story for another day.

2. NeilO

NeilO Producer

I also think this is the case. Maybe she even explained something at the time and that is how he figured out what Tru is doing.

This show seems to be a lot better than I thought it would be. I like that things are evolving and I have no idea just where it is all going.

Neil

3. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Transplant organ. Davis has Ma Davies's heart or something, I'll betcha.

I'm surprised how well this show's working out. It still feels like there's only a couple more weeks left in the premise, but it's felt like that through its whole run so far, so maybe it won't go off the rails soon.

4. Sven Lorenz

Sven Lorenz Supporting Actor

The show is really beginning to grow on me too.

Originally I only tuned in because of Eliza Dushku but now I'm actually looking forward to the next episodes.

I liked Early Edition and Seven Days wasn't so bad either - combining these two shows and adding Eliza wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Does anybody know how it's doing in the ratings?

5. James T

James T Screenwriter

It got an overnight rating of 3.5/5 and last week was a 3.2/5

That's not bad numbers, but not great numbers on FOX. Next season, it'll do a lot better with less competition.

6. Daniel`D

Daniel`D Stunt Coordinator

I love Tru Calling. This weeks shows wasn't bad I really liked it and I'm happy to see that numbers went back up. I just hope the show does last but if it doesn't I really hope that it is released on DVD.[​IMG]

7. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Well, FOX must have some hope considering they gave it a 20 episode order. I'm assuming they'll push the re-runs (should it get picked up) over the summer and hope for a bigger pull next fall.

I don't think the show's bad at all, but I forget to watch TV on Thursday...

If they pick it up for season 2, I'll start watching again during the summer (I missed pretty much every episode...)