What's new

TRU & Amazon.Com PS2 Buy 2 get 1 free 10/27-11/02 (1 Viewer)

John Bryant

Second Unit
Dave-Yes, the online system is that way. You can thank all the people who scammed them last year for that.

James-Damn, that's a lot of gaming goodness!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I just ordered Dynasty Tactics, Two Towers and Kingdom Hearts. I'll head over to a TRU to pick up Gran Tourismo 3, Devil May Cry and Robotech. Great sale! No idea when I'll find time to play half these games though.

David_Merrow

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if Best Buy or CC will match this deal. My local TRU does not have the games I want and I don't want to wait for amazon.
thanks,
David

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if Best Buy or CC will match this deal. My local TRU does not have the games I want and I don't want to wait for amazon.
Actually, YMMV, but I did price match at my local Best Buy here in Plano, Texas. I picked up two copies of Jak and Daxter (gifts) and Sly Cooper (could'nt find any other 19.99 games I wanted).

Ian

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
Does anyone know if this sale is in Canada as well? There are a few PS2 games I'd pick up... The only TRU I have near me is a nightmare for parking.

Thanks

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I wouldn't have even bothered trying if the TRU right across the highway hadn't been out of just about everything. I was also pricematching The Santa Clause, since Target didn't have it in widescreen. Maybe I just overwhelmed the cashier. :)
Ian

David_Merrow

Stunt Coordinator
I just wanted to let you know that I went to Best Buy on the way home and they said that they would match the 3 for 2 deal. You just need an ad from TRU.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
FYI, I went into Circuit City tonight and they did price match the 3 for 2 deal. I didn't have a flyer so they called over and confirmed the deal w/ Toys R Us.
Tony Hawk PS4, GTA Vice City, and Fatal Frame for a hunnert dollers. Not a bad way to introduce myself to the PS2 system. :D

Ryan FB

Second Unit
Ordered Kingdom Hearts, Contra: Shattered Soldier, and Suikoden 3 with this deal. Went back to try again (to get GTA:VC, LOTR:TTT, and Timesplitters 2), and it said it was limited to 1 per customer. :frowning:

Andre F

Screenwriter
I was planing on getting GTA Vice City, Ratchet and Clank and something else but I guess that won't work...:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks