1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble with H/K AVR 310, Question for any owners?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Victor Nugent, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Victor Nugent

I have just hooked up a refurb 310. I am having trouble getting the receiver to "recognize" the bit stream input from my DVD player. I have checked the Toshiba DVD player and confirmed that the output is turned on. It still refuses to recognize the digital input. It is supposed to be automatic. I have tried both digital inputs on the rear as well as the one on the front but with NO luck. Anybody have any suggestions?
    Thanks!

2. Vince Chan

Vince Chan Stunt Coordinator

You have to specify which digital input to associate with the DVD input first. You do this through the on screen setup I beleive.

3. Victor Nugent

Vince,
    Thanks so much for your prompt reply. This is actually a system I set up for a friend. I am going back over to try your solution out a little later!
    Thanks Again! [​IMG]

4. Victor Nugent

Vince,
    Thanks again! Your suggestion was correct. Got everything up and running. For some odd reason it still wouldn't recognize the bitstream from from input #1 but worked fine using #2. Very happy friends with their new HK AVR310 and Wharfedale Modus 5 system!