What's new

Trouble getting a 3802 for the right price (1 Viewer)

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Shane,
I highly recommend your friend checkout Yawa (Yale Audio World of America) Audio based out of California. They are a brick and mortar business who also has an internet presence. I bought most of my home theater system from them...NHT speakers all around, Denon receiver, etc. Let me tell you - they were an absolute pleasure to deal with...the person I dealt with was Bill Chu(sp?) who was very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He was definitely not one of your average "sales drone" types.
One important note - they are indeed an authorized Denon online dealer. While they may not have the absolute rock bottom lowest prices (their prices are very competitive however), I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Their url is http://www.yawa.com - their online business url is http://www.yawaonline.com.
John

"I have a friend who wants to upgrade to the Denon 3802. The lowest authorized internet price is $999."
Did you actually call the stores, or are you going by their website pricing? I think you should find the lowest authorized price, then call all the authorized internet dealers to see who can beat the deal. It has worked every time for me ;)

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
OK//I'M DOUBLE BAD!!!!
Call 6th ave and get your stuff if you do not have a local dealer within driving distance. Ask for Steave or anyone. They will put you in pain. The wife hitting you kind when she sees the charge card!
PS// I ordered my 3802/should be here Tues. If I told you the price I would have to kill you. Get your own price!
EARL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks