Trivial Pursuit DVD

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Ed O'Neill, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Ed O'Neill

Ed O'Neill Second Unit

Hi all,

Toys R Us has the Trivial Pursuit DVD Game for 27.99 until 11/22 noirmal price 39.99.

I bought it today and was wondering if it is the same as Scene It?

Thanks in advance

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Scene It? is a trivia game where every question is about the subject of films. A question might consist of watching a scene from a popular film, and then answering a question about that scene. It might be something that a film buff is better at answering, but to keep things even some questions might be like "what color was the man's tie?".

The Trivial Pursuit DVD version instead is exactly like the traditional TP game, complete with subjects of Entertainment, History, Sports, Geography, Science, and Misc. The difference is that the questions are DVD-assisted.

3. Ed O'Neill

Ed O'Neill Second Unit

Thanks David,

You replied to another thread I had about scene it,and you linked it to a thread you had made. There was some mention about Trivial Pursuit but no one really got into the diffrences of the 2 games. I actually went to buy scene it and saw the price of the TP and decided to get it. I plan on buying the scene it game because it sounds like you use the dvd more, and Tp has diffrent catagories other than movies.

Well we played TP last night and it was fun. It plays like regular TP. The only time you use the dvd is to actual get a piece of the pie. The questions on the cards are great and up to date. we actually got plenty of questions right compared to how stupid we felt when we played the original TP board game a long time ago. I would definetly recommend buying Tp dvd version.

My wife won with this question:
    "What type of fish was Nemo?"

The ironic part is that Saturday night was the Grand Opening party for our home theater...The movie was Finding Nemo.

Signed
    Ed