What's new

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog alert (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
In numerous shots you can see Robert Smigel, who operates Triumph. Some of those shots would be tough if the camera were on his chest.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
holy crappin' CRAP! i started watching this half way through and it's one of the funniest things i've seen in a looooong time. i'd never seen Triumph before. Christmas came early! i immediately went to Kazaa and there's alot of his past appearances there. now, if anybody could put the star wars one up there that'd be excellent...

...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The URL I posted is still working. No need for Kazaa.
And I highly doubt FOR ME TO POOP ON! is a spoiler :)

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
[Bunch of the Star Wars fans acting out scenes from Phantom Menace.]

Triumph: Okay, these guys deserved to be pooped on.

One of the greatest Conan segments ever.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Graeme, speaking of spoilers...
Uh... I've got some spoilers.
Who wants to hear a spoiler?

(To nerd) Here's a spoiler... You will die alone!

EricW

Senior HTF Member
"how will you explain this to your imaginary girlfriend?" :D
"very exciting... Darth Vader is here... all the other nerds tremble in his presence!" :D :D :D

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Graeme Clark: I can't seem to find the file to download on that link. It just kicks me off into a horrific loop of web pages. Any ideas???

Alex-C

Screenwriter
I love Triumph....hopefully someone can post a working link for this....got to have it.

Ike

Screenwriter
Graeme's link works.
Man, this thing is hilarious! One of the better Triumph's, mainly because it seems like they all are having fun (Smigel and the nerds can both be seen frequently cracking up).
Argh, they don't do these often enough.
Favorite line even had Smigel laughing:
Triumph: So this is to help you breathe, yes? Which of these (Smigel cracks up)....Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?
You really have to see it in context, but this had me laughing out loud several times. It goes right up there with the last Westminster in terms of Triumph bits.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Triumph: So this is to help you breathe, yes? Which of these (Smigel cracks up)....Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?
It sounded like he was about to say "Which of these turns it off?" but thought of something much funnier midway through, "Which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?"

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member

Hell ya that's the best line! I'm glad Conan doesn't have frequent Triumph skits. It's a special treat when we get to see one every once in a while.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Thanks guys. But nothing beats "Like poop returning to the butthole, Bon Jovi has returned to New Jersey."

Chris

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Try searching Kazaa if you use that.

If anyone is desperate to get it and can't find anything working well.... shoot me an e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.