What's new

Triumph des Willens (1 Viewer)

TimJS

Second Unit
I have the "old" Synapse Films DVD. The 'remastering' resulted in a 'slight' improvement over the old version &, in my POV, did not justify a double-dip. The 'RM' video and new cover artwork are the only differences between the Old & New Synapse editions.

I haven't seen the R2 and so cannot compare the two. I would recommend the Synapse with decent picture quality and sound, but mostly for the excellent commentary track explaining who each of the nazi dignitaries are and their significance, story of the Bloody Flag, etc.

Hope that helps,
Tim

M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mate
Thanx guys, I already new that most probably I'll buy R1 2006 release, but I just wanted to be sure.

Tim - what does "POV" and "RM" means? :)
Thanx for emphasizing the commentary track, but I'm already more than familiar with that stuff. The main source of information which I have is excellent documentary "Nazis - The Occult Conspiracy" (Discovery 1998). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that DVD to everyone interested in Third Reich.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Absolutely not. The improvement is fairly subtle. If you do not own it already, get the latest version, but I agree with Tim that you will not be missing much if you resist double dipping.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks