What's new

Trim Spa - Any Good? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I got lazy over the summer and now I want to drop about 15-20 lbs. I have little patience for waiting a long time to see results and I don't have time to run 5+ miles a day. Has anyone here had good results with this Trim Spa stuff? Does it work at all, or is it a total waste?

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Hate to break it to ya, but those weight-loss "suplements" rarely do any good. Losing weight really is just a matter of diet and exericse. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to find some patience. That weight didn't come on overnight and you're sure not going to lose it overnight. You don't have to run 5 miles a day to lose weight, but you will need to incorporate some exercise if you want to lose the weight and keep it off.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Trimspa is no better or worse than any other diet pill. At best, they can suppress the appetite a bit or help speed up the metabolism, but it's generally too little of an effect to do any good. Some people take it in addition to improving their diet and exercising and then attribute the weight loss to the pill, when it's really the lifestyle changes.

Even if you do find a quick way to drop 10 lbs, you'll gain it back once you go off that diet/pill/whatever and then some. This is how weight gain cycles begin, and what seems like a small problem will spiral out of control.

What's the rush to lose the weight, anyway? The slower you go, the better the results and the smaller the chances of bouncing back. And the cheaper you go, (usually) the healthier. Buying fresh produce and cooking are cheaper than pills and packaged "diet" food.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well I never meant to convey that I was considering it as a substitute for a traditional excersice and diet regimen. But I definately would not mind a little bit of a boost, at least for the short term. So I was wondering if it was any good in that sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks