What's new

Tribute to Redheads (3 Viewers)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yes, Jon, who is she, she's gorgeous!
Something funny just happened to me, I woke up from a nap and I checked my email, and my eyes still being half open saw this thread on my list and I thought to myself "I don't remember subscribing to a thread called 'Tribute to Rednecks'." :laugh:
I finally remebered, though. :D
edit: Thanks for clearing that up, Thomas. :emoji_thumbsup:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, yes that Isla Fisher.Im tempted to post pics of 3 of my friends who have goreous mops of red hair.
Lauren Lee Smith
pics_219_10.jpg

And one of my favortes....
Molly Parker (although I do like her better with the darker hair)
d6-c-67.jpg

Do I really have to wait until June for Deadwood S3??:frowning: )

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
John, at first I thought you were asking about JonZ's sig, and I was going to mention Rogue, but that reminded me of yet another hot red head:
Mystique!
mystique_rebecca_romijn-650.jpg

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Actually, Mark, i'd much rather have what's under all that blue make-up. Having Rebecca as Mystique would be too much like having sex with a Smurf...a sexy, shape-shifting Smurf.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I never saw Wedding Crashers, I may have to check that out. I dont remember where I first saw her.
Heres another:)
http://img39.imageshack.us/my.php?image=isla0022tk.jpg

Jimi C

Screenwriter
My take on her in Wedding Crashers was much like that of Vince Vaughns character, at first I thought she was the best looking women I had ever seen, about 15 minutes later I was down right scared of her, and by the end of the movie I was in love. I cant beleive that was the first I had seen of her.

Just read her bio on IMDB, very strange.. "Born in 1976 to Scottish parents in the Arabian country of Oman." How the hell did that happen? And born in 1976? I would have guessed '86. Looks very young for 30.

Back to Wedding Crashers, one thing about the movie that bothered me was having no clue how old those girls were supposed to be.

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Ann-Margaret was a hottie, for sure.
But I can't believe we've been neglecting musical artists! So here are three...
First, she is an actress AND a singer. Acting (on The West Wing, primarily) she is billed as Kathleen York, but she's recorded under the name Bird York.
image_item_19.jpg

Can't forget Belinda Carlisle:
belinda.jpg

And while not really my cup of tea, I'm sure Tori Amos has some admirers:
tori_amos.jpg

EDITED for pic links.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I saw Isla Fisher on Conan and she said they call redheads "ginger nuts" in Australia. She's also the girlfriend of Sasha Cohen AKA Ali G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks