What's new

Tribute to Brunettes (2 Viewers)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Okay...there's an "acoustic" version, too! Although I'm not really sure what's "acoustic" about it. "Stripped-down" (the music, that is) might be more apt:

Her outfit kinda makes her look pregnant here...but wikipedia says her kid was born in '05.
I hope everyone sent Alizée a birthday card today.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
You know, I just read an article about the French fascination with line-dancing. Watching the vid with the white dress you can see that's very evident.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkMel
You know, I just read an article about the French fascination with line-dancing. Watching the vid with the white dress you can see that's very evident.

Mark, I wasn't aware of that...but I know exactly what you're talking about--the section near the end where Alizee and the girls are doing their "cowpoke" moves. :laugh: Kinda like the hottest version of the Electric Slide ever!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Since we're in the brunettes thread...so you suppose French newscaster Melissa Theuriau...
htf_imgcache_33794.jpeg

has ever interviewed French pop star Alizée?
htf_imgcache_33796.jpeg

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Quote:

Since we're on the Frenchies, Sophie Marceau in Lost and Found

Hell yeah! The most unrealistic movie ever made, no way that super-nova-hottie ends up with Spade!

It reminds me of a quote from Hank Moody from Californication...

"Come on, she's super hot, she's fireworks on the fourth of July, you'll never do better but she can, know what I mean?" :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan X
Damn alarm clock.

:laugh:

Quote:

Since we're on the Frenchies, Sophie Marceau in Lost and Found

Unfortunately, I've got to cite Mark for breaking Rule #1 of these threads which is posting names...but no pictures...

After all...it's all about the pictures...

:D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Take heart, a dream like that is bound to come back. :D
I've dreamed about Scarlett Johanssen and Penelope Cruz together twice and I haven't even seen the movie yet lol.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I hope everyone sent Alizée a birthday card today.
Or deliver your congratulations and, uhm, tribute in person. John, think about that. She would answer the door... and perhaps say thanks, and then she would, perhaps ... I mean, in France it's customary to kiss people twice upon meeting if you know each other (the famous "embrasse").

Mmm, nice idea, I believe she's living in Europe.

Cees

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!
Hell yeah! The most unrealistic movie ever made, no way that super-nova-hottie ends up with Spade!

Billie Bob Thornton, Agelina Jolie. Your honor, the defense rests. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of pregnancy, if you bop around the internet, you can stumble onto topless photos of a preggered Melissa Theuriau...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Frezon
has ever interviewed French pop star Alizée?

Does "interviewed" mean "interviewed" in your context, or is it innuendo?

Quote:

Allow me to quote the man for you: "I've been with a beautiful girl from time to time." So, take that!

htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg_S_H
Does "interviewed" mean "interviewed" in your context, or is it innuendo?

:laugh: For Bryan X it would be considered innuendo. I, on the other hand, simply figured a French pop star might be interviewed by a french newscaster.

And, somehow, David Spade seems to do really well in-real-life with the ladies. So, why not his movie characters? :D

And, Patrick: There seem to be plenty of topless photos of Miss Theuriau on the 'net, but none that I've seen seem to be pregnant-specific.

htf_imgcache_33813.jpeg

Just in case there are any newcomers to the lovely Miss Theuriau at this point in this thread...:

Look out (Greg)...there's a whole lot of French spoken here! :laugh:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Stop defending Spade! Your harshin' my buzz. :D
There's this incredibly attractive dark-haired woman who rides the bus with me in the morning going to work that i'm completely smitten with, she actually looks a little like Anne Hathaway but not nearly as tall.
Wish that I had the balls to say something to her.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
To quote a Fox Kids PSA that I'm sure you've never seen, "Just go for it, dude! Go for it, dude! Go for it, dude!" /decaying echo
The bus? Did you give up the bike?
Spade was married to Rebecca Romijn, so I will continue to defend him! Yes, it was just on a TV show, but. . . .

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I still ride the bike to work every once in awhile but most of the time I take the bus. As for the woman, i'm a good people person once a conversation has been struck, I am immediately comfortable talking to people I just met, it's that first contact that I always have trouble with.

I just need an "in", she's quiet, i'm quiet, what do I say to her that won't sound dorky or forced? I need something that naturally comes out that will get her talking, once that happens i'll be fine and the conversation can easily branch off into anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks