Tribute to Blondes

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
move noticed many of her films are not on digital format.

I ordered the brass bottle on dvd.

I have several of her films on my digital wish list:
Flaming Star
7 faces of dr. Lau
Ride the wild surf

how is five weeks in a balloon?

I also noted that the entire series of Jeannie is now in digital. It’s $70 but has dropped down to $30. It’s still standard def which is a shame.

I think Barbara Eden deserves her own appreciation thread too.
I've just received an email from Screen Archives in which they state that Flaming Star is still available at $8.95 but at very low quantity. So. if you're interested, don't delay even for one day! ($8.95! I paid full price when it was new!)

Reactions: Osato

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Two days ago I watched Black Angel on a very good Blu-ray disc and once again was impressed by June Vincent. It's high time she made a new appearance in this thread.

June Vincent 3.jpg

Last night I had another viewing of In A Lonely Place where she's in the first scene in an uncredited bit part. I find it sad that only a few years after Black Angel June Vincent was playing such tiny roles.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
June Vincent is terrific in a neat 1952 Republic Rex Allen western titled COLORADO SUNDOWN. She is the personification of evil and sexy as hell.
Unfortunately, that's available on disc only on an Alpha Video DVD. Alpha Video! Too high a price even for June Vincent!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhishHead00