What's new

triad speakers (1 Viewer)

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
hi all did anyone ever hear of triad speakers.?????? i'm thinking of upgrading my speakers and an installer recommend triad . i went to there web site but i never heard of them are they good? and what else would you guys consider in the same prices area??????????????????? ;)

Bill Lucas

Supporting Actor
Frank,

They are exceptional speakers. Their inwalls may be the best made. They're expensive and you will only find them from custom installers. If you are looking at the inwalls then I really can't recommend another speaker that compares unless you look at the active Genelec AIW 26 at $2100 each.

If you are looking at the inroom versions there are several manufacturers that you can look at such as Dynaudio or JM Labs. Please note that I am not a fan of speakers with metal tweeters. I prefer the smoother sound of a silk dome tweeter. Triad uses only the best (IMHO) drivers from companies like SEAS and Scan-Speak and their cabinets are well designed and over-built. Good luck in your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks