What's new

Triad Speakers (1 Viewer)

Wallis

Agent
What do people think about this brand? The prior owners of my house had installed a HTS. They had put the center channel inside some crown molding. I had been under the impression that they had taken the center channel when they moved. It turns out that they didn't--it is still up there. I suspect, but have not yet confirmed, that they had used Triad speakers. If they did, I suppose that means I'll be buying Triad speakers for the other two front channels at least.

Mark Seaton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark Seaton
Triad makes some very good quality speakers, and probably some of the best sounding and best built in-wall speakers available. You won't find them in as many retailers, but rather through many different CEDIA type installers & contractors.

Their Sales Manager Paul Scarpelli frequents the AVS forum where there has been a bit of discussion of them in the past. I will soon be installing a set of the in-ceilings (Gold Omni) in my parent's place within a month or so.

Wallis

Agent
Thanks, Mark. I may end up having to go with in-ceiling rear speakers. I take it their in-ceilings are also good? Also, I'll be using the speakers primarily for home theater. Are triads best in HTS or when listening to music?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks