What's new

"Trekkies 2" DVD on 8/21: no theatrical run? (1 Viewer)

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I've been to a number of the Indy conventions, myself. There are a few extremists, but mostly we're just average folk who like to engage in a little harmless fantasy once in a while.

Sure, I've got a Starfleet uniform hanging in my closet (Next Gen era, command red w/ captain's pips on the collar). But I've also got a wife, a mortgage and two hungry cats to feed; I've got to keep at least one foot planted firmly in reality.

But, then again, my wife thinks Elvis is still alive...;)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

Oh fine. I admit it. Sounds like we're the same. Although I have four cats to feed. ;) (And my uniform is mustard yellow.) ;)

However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing said uniform to work. ;)

I *am* glad to hear that the guy with the (bad) Pike chair doesn't toodle about town all the time in it. :D

Now I *do* have to admit, that in a moment of madness... I ordered one of these. I have a small collection of toys/props I've gotten over the years.. .but I've never bought anything of this level before.

Now I just gotta figure out how to tell my wife. ;)

TedT

Second Unit

uhhhh... I hope this isn't a spoiler for a movie that just came out last month which I haven't seen yet.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
For the past three years I wore my uniform to work on Halloween. I sold Subarus and VWs at a local dealership.

"...and the new Jetta TDI gets a whopping 50 light years per gallon..."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks