What's new

Treasure Hunters (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Air Force had the advantage of being in the Eiffel Tower during daylight, while the other teams got there by night. I know that I would have a much harder time finding it at night than during day.

As for last night's episode, I think it's bad karma for a team to think that they got it in the bag, just because they are in their home city.

Home court (or field) advantage does not apply in The Amazing Race or Treasure Hunters (or Major League Baseball, for that matter).

I don't really care who wins, as I don't really hate any of the remaining teams.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Agreed. The phone call to the exCIA guys was after they had opened up the cylinder. I can't imagine they would have waited any significant amount of time to add to the drama. At least they won some money before bowing out.

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
I must have missed something...I could have sworn that the Treasure Hunters finale was tonight...imagine my surprise when the end of tonight's episode revealed that the "live finale" wasn't until next week.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I remember the ads said that tonight was the live finale. :confused: However, I don't mind, as I really enjoyed tonight's episode. I'll be satisfied as long as the Southies don't win.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Any guesses as to what the final cryptic is? When the genius' said "mason" I thought, what a great callback to National Treasure. :D

And is that chamber really in that old factory? If so that is just crazy. Makes you wonder what other hidden stuff this country has.

Marc L

Stunt Coordinator
that had to have been a set built in the old factory. great ending. i'm glad the final clue stumped everyone for so long. that gave all three teams the chance to win! while the show was a bit hokey, i enjoyed it just them same.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I was glad to see that the prize "treasure" was something decent. A million for each of the three ain't too shabby. Wonder what would have happened if they left their friend at the swamp challenge. :)

I never would have figured out the last cryptec.

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
I will have to say that the entire show left me slightly disappointed. The concept was really cool, but the execution was off in some places. For instance, I was looking forward to watching the teams solve the puzzles, and the editing sometimes would just skip right by the puzzle solving process.

Sometimes, this was the fault of the game itself, as in the very last room, where they apparently gave them almost no clues about how to unlock the cryptex.

If they do a season 2, they need a new editor and a new host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks