What's new

Travesty on Alias Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Joel C

Screenwriter
There is a trailer on Pirates of the Carribean, but it doesn't give much away - just a 30-sec montae with no narration.

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
Speaking of Pirates, when I went in to rent it the other day, they had the movie playing on all their TVs around the store. I mentioned it might spoil it for people who haven't seen it, but I doubt they gave a crap.

- Jack

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I don't mind there being spoilers for future seasons in special features, but said features should never play automatically and should always be marked.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Holy crap, just finished the season and was blown away by it. But that's nothing compared to viewing the trailer for Season 2 on the first disc. Every plot twist they showed in the trailer, you think that's gotta be the last one, au contraire, there's more. Ultimately, after they ruined the final episode, all I can is "What the f--king hell were they thinking?" Ray, thanks for the heads up on the trailer, you poor man, for taking a hit for everyone and warning us.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
In anycase, If anyone happens to pickup X-Files Season 8 without having seen it before.....DO NOT look at the montage that opens each disc! Go right to the menu...you will thank me later.
Yeah. I stopped watching the X-files montages by Season 7.

Ray, thank you so much for warning everyone. I believe Disney owes you an apology myself. As a long time Alias viewer it is so maddening that they would do something like this. These are the reasons I watch it on TV before it gets spoiled by something or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.